Monday, September 18, 2006

This was a quick head shot of Flash Gordan done a few weeks ago. It was inspired by another art board, that I view.

2 comments:

Jay Hartman Books said...

This is Jay Hartman-
I took a look at your drawings... they are good. We are asking to have a cover page created so my agent and I can get an idea of your style. This does not have to be perfect. The new book is about adoption and is inspired by our son, Evan. I can send you a photo of him and part of the story if it would be helpful. You can e- mail me at jhartman@angell-demmel.com or give me a call 937-581-0002. I will need an e-mail address to send the information.

Jay Hartman Books said...

Took a look at the Cartoon drawing... I really like it! I have posted it on my Bolg. Please let me know if that is a problem and I can remove it. Please cantact me at 937-581-0002 so we can discuss options further.